I can't believe it's already been one week since our baby Caroline went to be with Jesus. Missing her tons ;(
Here are a few pics of the balloon release we did at her funeral.
88 balloons for the 88 beautiful days of her precious life!!!
Our family with Caroline's grandparents, aunts,
uncles, and cousins on my side.
Lavender (purple) was Caroline's color so the
balloons were lavender and white. Everyone
wrote a special note on the balloon ; )
My children think the blue space between the clouds
looks like a bird. It was beautiful!
- Mariana Torres Blair Dear Gaby, my prayers and thoughts go out to you, to Ken and the kids. Love and blessings to all.
- Michelle Whisenant Stanley Ya'll were dearly blessed to have her for the short time. Jesus has her now, Caroline as one of His Angels. Just remember, she is whole in His arms.
- Dede Toothaker Wolf Continuing to think of you all often. What a touching tribute for your beautiful daughter.April 4 at 12:02am via mobile · Like
- Shara Armstrong Phillips It was a beautiful way to honor her memory.April 4 at 6:37am via mobile · Like
- Jennifer Harbison Looks like a beautiful service & celebration of life. Wish I would have been in town so I could have shared the moment with you all. If there is anything I can do for you all, I would be more than happy to help. Your whole family is in our thoughts & prayers.April 4 at 9:02pm via mobile · Like
Post a Comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. Thanks for your patience!