About the new book:
All Things Are Ready is a unique wedding planner, different from others on the shelves in secular bookstores:
- It’s built on the premise that a wedding is for God’s glory and that it celebrates what God has done in the lives of the bride and groom and their families.
- It’s not organized around a rigid timeline, but around priorities. What needs to be done first? What needs to be done before you can move on to other tasks?
- It’s organized so that you can plan and have a wedding three months after the bride says, “I do,” if you want to have a wedding that soon. (It does include a specific calendar that outlines what tasks need to be done by which weeks in order to accomplish this amazing feat.)
- It focuses on Scripture and what it has to say about weddings.
- It includes devotionals especially written to the bride, encouraging her to keep a God- and others-centered approach to her season as bride.
- It is committed to helping families plan a wedding that they can afford.
Amy walks you through the maze of wedding decisions that must be made; offers dozens of helpful checklists, charts, and forms; suggests elegant and creative ways to weave biblical themes into weddings, and outlines many different options for decorations, flowers, reception fare, photography, invitations, venues, and more.