Caroline took her last breath today. She is healed. Not in the way we would have choosen, but according to the Lord's will. She has a whole heart, open eyes that can see, and no more pain. She came into this world at Christmas, Jesus' birth, and went to be with Him at Easter, Jesus' resurrection. We are blessed by her life, having the privilege to be called her parents and family. She impacted more in her 12 little weeks than we will ever know. We are sad for our loss but rejoice knowing she is in the arms of Jesus. We still will choose JOY even through our tears! Thank you all for your faithful prayers, support, meals, donations and love!
- Amy Brumbelow Wall Oh Gabi! I'm so sorry! We've been praying for all of you. We were out-of-town during her "celebration party" and hated that we missed it. Thankful she's completely healed and you WILL see her again! Praying for peace & comfort that can only come from Him!
- Amanda Bone I am so sorry for your loss! My heart just broke after reading this. I am praying for you, Ken, and your precious children as you deal with such a great loss. Caroline was well loved and you will see her soon. Love you guys! Please let me know if you need anything.
- Rachel Walker Supercinski I am so sorry, Gabi. We are grieving with you, and praying that the Lord is near to you. Many prayers for your other children, that this would draw them closer to Jesus. Praise Him for his resurrection and that we have hope even in the midst of such heartache. Please let us know how we can continue to serve your family.
- Maria Fernanda Gomez Gaby, I'm so sorry for Caroline ,she was a brave fighter . Sweet angel rest in peace .I admire you for your strength ,love and courage in accepting Gods will ,may God give your family a prompt healing and comfort in your hearts. Sending hugs and kisses my prayers are for all of you .
- Angela Britton What a precious blessing you were given for a short time. My prayers will continue for your family.
- Children are a gift from The Lord & Precious Caroline was a special gift God allowed you & your family to love so much for a little time. She was truly an inspiration to me & your faith as well. It's not fair to lose a child & I can't even imagine what y'all are going through, but what an amazing family y'all are & she was so lucky to have parents & siblings who loved on her so much!!!! So many hugs & prayers for you, love you!!!
- Oh Gabi, I don't even know what to say. Precious Caroline came into this world with all odds against her and showed herself as a fighter. She's no longer suffering and it's so inspiring to hear you are rejoicing in her life. I know without a doubt she was loved so much by all of you. Lots of hugs to you, love you!
- I am so sorry. I rejoiced with you with each week you got to love on your sweet baby, and now I rejoice with you that she is with our Savior. May The Lord grant you peace and rest. Call me, no matter the time, if you need to talk.
Because of His Resurrection we have Hope. Praying for friends... Joe Montgomery you will be greatly missed! Gabrielle Thorburn Davis I am sorry for your loss.